Article Submission Rules
Compliance with the following Article Submission Guidelines ensures your article(s) approval and inclusion in the Authors Articles Directory. As we promise our Readers, Publishers and Authors a high degree of professionalism, these guidelines are necessary.
- All of your approved articles will be included in the Authors Articles Directory, at www.authorsarticles.com, for distribution to other publishers.
- While Authors Articles understands and encourages article marketing, the guidelines set here must be followed. The Authors Articles is a place for professional authors and writers to present their content as well as a place for the general public, website owners and publishers to gather content. Only well written, informative articles will be accepted. Blatant marketing will not be allowed nor approved.
- Do not copy and paste articles from a word document (.doc), instead copy the article into a plain text editor (like notepad) first. This will make the HTML code of your articles much cleaner and more search engine friendly. (A good thing for you)
- Limits - You may submit all articles in English only.
- The articles that you submit must be your own work. You may not submit articles written by other authors. No re-branded articles are allowed, you must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit. Articles written by a ghost writer are perfectly acceptable as long as they are being used only by yourself.
- By submitting your articles to Authors Articles, you grant us the right to publish your articles. We may publish your article anywhere on our website, blog, or syndicate through RSS. We may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time.
- By submitting your articles to Authors Articles, you grant others the right to publish your articles. Other Article website users have the right to publish your articles on their websites, in their newsletters or ezines, and more as long as the article is left in the original state. This includes the resource information which provides you credit as the author of the content.
- No Pop Ups or Java Scripting allowed
- Download links are STRICTLY Forbidden. No direct links to any type of digital download are allowed.
- Submitting your articles to Authors Articles does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind. You will not receive compensation from us or the users of our directory for articles you submit.
- Submitting an article in no way guarantees inclusion in our directory. We reserve the right to reject an article submission for any reason. (Post credits will be refunded if an article is rejected.
- Articles must be spell checked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting. Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors and bad grammar. We do monitor article submissions and we will reject content that doesn't meet this requirement.
- Resource Section -You can and should add a resource section at the bottom of any article you submit. Here you may add a link to up to two websites. You can and should use «keyword rich» anchor text in your links.
- Offensive content will be cause for immediate account termination. Articles must not promote hate, racism, pornography, hacking, bomb building, terrorism and/or other illegal or offensive activities.
- Republishing Content - See Republishing Rules.